Tap into the full potential of your SAP® Solution Manager (SolMan) with Monocle Systems Project Consulting Services. Our teams uniquely tailor Solution Manager projects to maximize the full functionality available in version 7.2.
Comprehensive Solution Manager Consulting
Our teams take a comprehensive approach to Solution Manager implementations, including:
Monocle Systems brings top talent to customer implementations in a variety of areas, with an eye on technological innovation and process streamlining.
Our areas of expertise include:
- System Monitoring, Business Process Monitoring, Root Cause Analysis
- Service Level reporting, EarlyWatch Alert reporting, IT Performance reporting
- Change Request Management (ChaRM) and cCTS
- ITSM and third-party integration
- Custom fields / actions
- Custom BusinessObjects dashboards
- Monitoring enhancements
- End User Experience Monitoring
Monocle Systems’ mature, robust project methodology is based on decades of experience by our U.S.-based teams. Our senior technologists are available to whiteboard onsite with your project, while we excel in remote delivery to keep project costs contained.
- Rapid proof-of-concept to blueprint configuration
- Remote delivery of configuration
- Documentation of config and how-to guides for end-users
- Coordination of user acceptance testing
- “Train the trainer” sessions
- On-site project go-live
- Seamless transition to post go-live support
Future FocusTM – Technical Architecture Assessment and Roadmap Service
Monocle Systems partners with you in the development of a Roadmap for your Solution Manager. We use our experience with SolMan’s broad toolset to design a strategy based on your organization’s unique requirements. Future Focus – Technical Architecture Assessment and Roadmap Service consists of:
- A SolMan technical architecture assessment
- On-site and remote interviews to document pain points and confirm current processes in use
- A written, prioritized roadmap of SolMan functionality to implement
- Written documentation of your design considerations
- A presentation of our findings and recommendations
- A flat fee engagement, creditable towards subsequent phases of your SolMan implementation
- An SOW for delivery of Phase 1 requirements for budgetary purposes
Contact us today to learn more.